Live your definition of a meaningful life and be your best.

actual experience, alignment, appreciation, asian, Asian men, attachment, aversion, belief, beliefs system, body language, books, buddha, charisma, coaching, commitment, compassion, confidence, congruence, courage, craving, death, defeat, destiny, discipline, dream, empathy, equanimity, experience, failure, fear, focus, freedom, friend zone, friends, fulfillment, genuine, gift, giving up, goodwill, groundedness, growth, happiness, health, help, interest, invest, investment, job, journey, law of nature, leadership, learner, life, likability, limitations, live, long game, love, masculinity, mastery, meaningful, meditation, men, mentor, mindset, negotiation, nice guy, offer, open mind, path, personal development, personal growth, perspective, pivot, power, presence, procrastination, procreate, productivity, protect, provide, purpose, relationship, relationships, role model, salary, sales, scripted life, self improvement, self-development, self-help, success, support, travel, trust, values, vipassana, vulnerability, warmth, wealth, wisdom - Purpose Driven MasteryYour personal development training is a 20-minute video that has helped many men to experience live purposefully and be their best.

Send It to me Now!

Numerous men have found it extremely valuable and I believe it will do the same for you.

“Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.”

― Bruce Lee

Knowing the information is only 20% of the battle, applying it in your life is the other 80%. That’s the part which will give tangible results!

To become successful, you have to take consistent action.

Be clear and specific about your goals, then divide them into manageable steps.

Take action every day and complete those tasks that bring you closer to achieving them.

Don’t give up on your dreams.

“If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.”

― Bruce Lee

Live a life true to you and enjoy the journey.